Sunday, February 13, 2011

Pokemon Soul Silver Rom For Mac Enlgish Patch

creative craftsmen.

I have given a taste of bread rolls Artisan Creative. I have provided 11 rolls of different flavors for you to try. The first is to acknowledge the generosity of the company and Chelsea which is what the idea and makes. The second is that I explained that I am not in the field of restoration, just a lover of cooking and, therefore, gastronomy. Still, wanted to bring me these rich muffins. Very grateful.
We talked about the bread, on the development (this Last weekend, in fact, made a few loaves of flavors but unprocessed whole process of bread. Now, after unattractive but tasty result, I decided to make a real effort: to make dough and make the whole process of bread. Ains! and I tell you the result) on organic products, artisan breads, the flavors, how unattractive it is often the bread in Valencia due to water and climate and, especially, the care with which little is usually developed. Come on .. we have to be almost a weekend to continue our conversation. It was a very pleasant conversation and very instructive for me.
I commented that already work with some restaurants: Make It Your Own, The Cradle of bou and then some I do not remember ... L'Almelo de Sagunto. And they are slowly introducing them to the restaurants that take care of the bread as an element to give pleasure to the guests.
Well, but let the rolls. They come in tomato, tapenade, Galician, seeds, rye, oats, walnuts, pumpkin. And the produce of different sizes and proportions.
The truth is that I've chewed all. I loved the pumpkin, soft with a sweet touch of roasted pumpkin (but not impertinent). I've fallen in love with the tapenade: tasty, fluffy. That has fallen over. I could not help.
Tasty and sweet with a touch of nuts, walnuts and raisins. Supercrujiente Galician bread. With good taste to the grain of the pumpkin seeds and more seeds.
truth: I liked ALL! I appreciate you do not have a shop near my house because I eat bread with bread every day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment