Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dot Structure For Clf2

sardine quiche Pancakes with mozzarella

Those who follow me know of my love for the quiche. It seems an easy dish, resultón and inexpensive making them a great ally when wanting to look good and you have to use what you have in the pantry.
This time a friend came to dinner and had no time to go shopping and I thought 'I make a quiche and a salad and roll. " And this is what I did. I remember I've already done a pie more or less the same, original recipe Falsarius (actually the first recipe in my blog: ' sardine pie') but this is a quiche: no puff pastry uncovered.
Ingredients:

a cup of coffee from mild oil
a cup of coffee soda
a tablespoon of baking flour
a can of sardines with tomato
mozzarella cheese slices

mass for quiche and I have put in many recipes. In case you have not ever read: put all liquids (gas and oil) in a bowl. Add baking soda and flour begins to set until a dough ball that is not too hard, it is easy to work and it separates it from your hands.
Open the can of sardines and mash with a fork (spines included, and provide calcium to your quiche).
In a small oven (which I used for these measures is 20cm in diameter. If yours is bigger, remember to increase the quantities for the mass and filling) spreads the dough gently. As tends to withdraw, do not hesitate to spend few minutes to climb the walls of the container.
Once you have an extended mass, put the mashed sardines. Distributed well and covered with layers of cheese.
Bake at 180 degrees for about 30-40 minutes. You can put a few minutes to grill (there are always more beautiful scalloped) and you're done!

Cost: cheap
Time: one hour
Difficulty: mmmm

Bon profit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment