Friday, May 6, 2011

Free Indian Channels On Astra

theft and Chickpeas with wasabi sauce Romesco

wanted to do but I wanted soup mixed with oriental spices. Had wasabi that had brought me and to my surprise, I found a few pieces of vegetables (wasabi) that chopping away with an intense aroma but not a trace of spice. So I set out to make a spicy stew.

Ingredients:

Chickpeas (soaked overnight) 2 carrots
1 sweet potato
3 sticks celery
desalted salt, cumin, wasabi, ginger

Peel and cut the vegetables into small pieces and fry lightly with a little oil. Put a handful of cumin powder and add salt and ginger. Let it all together poche. Add
desalted crumbs and stir. Add water to make the stock which will chickpeas.
Add a handful of wasabi and let it boil. When boiling, add the chickpeas and testing of salt broth. Touch up if necessary.
Close the pressure cooker and leave it for 30-40 minutes (I like the cooked chickpeas and in addition, these peas are small and do not break).
When time has expired, be careful when you open the pot and see if need to leave something to reduce the broth. I like to broth so I left as is. The broth was delicious, spicy yet soft.

Cost: cheap
Time: 60 minutes
Difficulty: mmmmmm
Bon profit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment