Saturday, May 14, 2011

Decrease White Blood Cells And High Esr

Loaf of 'eureka' with sourdough sourdough

I'd say I started making bread with sourdough and everything was great .... I will not.
My first bread , the poor, did not lift his head. Although it was good taste, the dough up and decided not clear, it was a bit dense.
The second attempt was more exciting but watching the second kneading and kneading the dough saw what was not going up, up but not doubled the initial mass is recommended. The flavor was rich, but the bread turned to be extremely dense crumb without feeling that it should have.
But I gave up my sourdough deserved to continue trying. Now both rest satisfied with the result: it in the fridge, I on the sofa in this attempt, the third, my bread 'eureka'.
The first problem is that almost all preparations of bread that read, in addition to dough, using some type of yeast or leavening to raise more dough. And I wanted to make a natural bread without the aid of extra yeast. The second is that eventually the flour mixture is a better outcome for the bread they wanted to do, to use only one meal. And of course, that I discovered the errors that resulted from my first attempts.
Well, after these problems and failed attempts, my bread recipe 'eureka'

Ingredients:

200g wholemeal flour 400g rye
white wheat flour
200ml of warm water a handful of salt

Start with the flour, salt and water in a bowl. My mother gave me a trick to make the dough does not stick to fingers (the dough is very sticky and stays in the fingers so that it seems impossible to go to take it away from them in life), put a plate sunflower oil where will you go 'sucando' the palms of the hands. See how the mass, as he works off of hands is no problem (rather than gradually add flour to make bread at the end you have a tremendously heavy).
Once you have this built-added liquid sourdough and start mixing. When you all ingredients incorporated, have a sticky mess. Flour a surface and dump the dough on top. Now comes the fun. You must roll the dough with your hands in opposite directions to get to break the fibers. Folding table and re-stretch: hold fast with one hand and the other extends. Make this movement many times. From time to time into a ball, and hit the table with her. Stretch and bowling again on many occasions. Form a ball in a bowl and let dough rest for a few hours (3 hours) covered with a damp cloth in a warm place.
Once this time flour a surface, the mass turns calm and knead again boleando and stretching as before. You will notice that the mass is now more fluffy, less sticks in their hands (but still hand the dish with sunflower oil if you need it inside the dough may be sticky).
Once you so many times it's bowling (to form a dough ball) and pull, it's time to make the bread you want. In my case I wanted a loaf of bread so grease with a little oil and put flour in a plum cake pan and put the dough inside. Just about an inch covering the entire bottom of pan.
Now it let it sit for hours (I had 6 hours) or covered with a damp cloth and trying to be in a warm place (I put it near the counter where food was made and covered, or covered).
Toca wait.
almost screaming to see what had risen. Was preheated oven at 220 º, I just had to lower the temperature to 180 degrees, put the dough in the oven and let it bake for a little over an hour. and sliced \u200b\u200bbread 'eureka' is done!
Hope you like it as much as me and my family.

Cost: cheap
Time: it go, pretty and very patient
Dificultad: bueno...fácil, fácil, no es.


¡Bon profit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment