Monday, June 9, 2008

How Many Days Before Menstruation







not expect to be so long without writing, but I've been a tad liadilla, first with a urinary tract infection let me roll, second, the final in the subjects of the race, now waiting longer to perform the tests and validation tests.


Moreover scattered many times I read blogs and when I realize I'm exhausted, there are so many beautiful things to see, almost all related to the patchwork and px.


not why I stopped doing things, shows a carnation, "a carnation? not a bag that I gave to my mother loved it, the truth is that I find some "small defects" but to be the first truth is that not too bad.


I like to give because every stitch I have since I was reminded of it, has done many good things for me, how much I love and sometimes the little that I show, in order that I get "sentimenticona."


Hope you like it. Two photos of the front and rear handles are made of wood and bought in Quilt Art, beautiful as all that there are.


Greetings

Chus

0 comments:

Post a Comment