Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Calories In Mixed Vegetable Chow Mein



Hello everyone



guess at what that picture is not going to wear? Sorpresaaaa .....








What you had not seen before?, Well it almost never, about one hundred times ....

I know I am participating in the Salt Dear Jane Georgina organized in your blog ( http://www.eltallerdegeorgina.blogspot.com/ ) and this is the first block we have done, which corresponds to the schema A-8, the star of friendship.

If you pass by the blog of Georgian inter alia, in the end you will see many people participate, more than a hundred people. Convening power often has this woman.

By the way, if you read some post in my blog, I also have noticed that belong to the group of Quilt Art Neus de La Coruña, in the end we have taken out a few.

I have not dared to use the sewing machine, and if I moved the cloth, so that eventually I made by hand, I delight to do much because it becomes very blur, we'll see with other blocks.







Hope you like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment