Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Gay Cruiseing Spots In New Jersey

New


As said yesterday, what a crazy, is that in addition to Salt Dear Jean I hope to start this week, I have also started in your city Patch Sal II, organized by Aury on his blog. It's a combination of patchwork blocks and blocks of px. We started last week with a block of cross stitch. I will say that the idea is very nice because the designs of cross stitch blocks are related with cities of different parcipantes.

These are the fabrics I chose for patchwork blocks, lack the background fabric because when taking the picture did not have, its color is white.



This is the preparation of the first block of Px.





I tried to combine the colors of the yarn, fabrics patch, as far as possible, of course, the fabric I used is Lugana very easy work and very satisfying.


Et voila ...... the first block



From here I want to thank Aury and Rosa, for the trouble taken in teaching and design, a very strong besote.

0 comments:

Post a Comment