Sunday, January 30, 2011

South Park Prelude To Tokugawa Moves



Who
knows me knows that I am (was?) lover of rabbit meat. I drag a child and I thought it was time to reconcile with the product: lean meats, good value and versatile. So one day I stood in the butcher shop determined to buy a rabbit. And I must confess that I liked, I liked it.
Ingredients: whole rabbit

chopped piquillo peppers 100gr
two tomatoes grated a clove of garlic

a bottle of white wine, dried apple
the date palm
salt, pepper Oil and

Check out the rabbit pieces and season them. Put a pot on the fire with a splash of oil. Clean the head of garlic but leave whole and cut in half.
begins to skip the rabbit in the pot with oil. While browning the pieces, grate the two tomatoes. Add also two half heads of garlic and Doral with pieces of rabbit.
Once the pieces are browned, add the tomato and sees the red peppers cut into strips. Add them to the pot and stir.
It's time to get him drunk. Add whole bottle of white wine. Use a good wine, do not use a table. You will get much better the stew. Bring to a boil over high heat.
When you feel and the alcohol has evaporated, it's time to close the pot. Place the lid, reduce heat and let it cook slowly for about 40 minutes. I decided to put a touch of fruit to soften the strong taste, so I chose some dried apples, cut them into small pieces and let boil everything together. The sweet, but not excessive, gets along very well with this stew.
And you have a delicious rabbit drunk.

Cost: half
Time: 80 minutes
Difficulty: hard?

Bon profit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment