Sunday, January 30, 2011

Fluid While Mastribution

Gofio with rabbit rabbit

canary
A friend brought me more gifts from their land and among them, gofio. I've eaten cheese whose skin is gofio and is delicious but what I would do with the gofio?. I keep wondering what we did before there internet. With my total lack of gofio and their uses, put in the search gofio and I soaked up their applications. Almost all the recipes were sweet, some salty fish (escaldón) and most were with the salty cheese. Mmmmm
I have to use creativity. Since gofio is a flour made from toasted corn (at least gave me) I thought it would work as wheat flour (porridge "?). In all recipes for working liquid carrier usually gofio milk and fish stock. Why would not look good with rabbit sauce drunk?. Hands
.

Ingredients:

broth rabbit stew drunk (as 200ml)
two tablespoons of gofio
pieces of rabbit meat boneless

Take the drunken rabbit sauce and put the fire to warm. Try removing the apple and red pepper pieces which are in the sauce but does not give problems to stay the odd piece.
While heating cornices to pieces of rabbit bone drunk to do them gofio above, once done.
Once the sauce is hot remove from the heat and add two tablespoons of gofio. Move aggressively to break up any lumps and put the fire to form a gelatinous paste (due to the rabbit sauce). Pay the gofio
in the center of a plate and put up a few pieces of rabbit meat and some peppers. You can take it like that or put some sauce on top.
And eat!

Cost: cheap
Time:
ten minutes Difficulty: "?

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment