Friday, March 4, 2011

Iwatani Gas Canister Where To Buy



My father loves the tart tomatoes, ratatouille, the pies of beautiful life. I like it so much that sometimes, or indirectly, gives me a good and large tin of tuna in oil, if it occurs to me to make one. To avoid repeating the recipe I usually do, I decided to do some individual tarts.

Ingredients:

and crushed tomatoes 800g
screening
red pepper half a can of tuna in oil 200g dumpling sheets
The cook quail eggs
oil, salt and caramel

The tomato sauce is to do hours before (even the day before) because to assemble the tarts should be cool. So in a pan with a splash of olive oil to fry Put tomatoes. Add red pepper diced (my family does not like to find large pieces of pepper). Add a splash of caramel to kill the acidity of tomato and a handful of salt. Let it simmer then, without haste. Test and tweak more sweet or more salt to achieve a balanced flavor.
Once cool add the tuna can remove the oil from tuna. Breaks into small pieces but neither crumbles.
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and begins to prepare the cakes. Put each sheet of pies in a cast you have (I have a pudding yorshire plate is the one I use but you can use the flan molds or muffin for this), adds a good amount of tomato sauce with tuna and an egg on top casca quail.
Bake until you see the sheets of golden dumpling.
can be eaten hot, warm or cold. Anyway yummy.

Cost: cheap
Time: a couple of hours (the tomato takes much)
Difficulty: mmmmmmm

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment