Thursday, March 20, 2008

Outdoor Plastic Santa

Starting work ... Starting




not remember, from when I like the work ... For many years, perhaps my memory is my mother at night after work, doing crochet or knitting, or when I was sick came with a knit dress for my dolls.

only remember that I used the work to overcome difficult moments in my life that has comforted me and whenever I'm "creating" works like a therapy.

Throughout my life, I've done many crafts, I like to try to do anything that has to do with the craftsmanship and what is "worse" I dare all, I have made restoration of furniture, fabric paint , tiffanys, beads ..., cross stitch, knitting, sewing, Little by little I will be showing my work.

But right now my passion is the patchwork, took a month and a half attending classes at Quilt Art, which surely fond of it, you know it's a shop in La Coruna, where they teach, which do not know, I invite you to pass by, is along Lugo market and if someone wants to learn, I will tell you they have a lot of patience to teach.

I start a quilt, which I'll post photos gradually.

0 comments:

Post a Comment